My client, a Software company located in Dublin, has an open position as a Test Engineer to join their development team. Their ideal candidate is someone who has fundamental understanding of software test lifecycles and quality control methodologies and experience working in a structure test environment. The company does operations across the globe, and provide continuous learning and development to their employees.
- Understand and validate requirements, use cases and customer journeys on definition and test-ability. Design, develop and execute test cases based on requirements
- Define new processes and procedural improvements. Automation of functional and performance test.
- Be part of a team and build close working relationships within the company.
- Prepare test data to support test cases and execution of both manual and automated test cases and result analysis
- Defect tracking and prioritization. Troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered during testing; triage and root cause analysis
What you need
- Master Web Applications and Web Services Test structures
- Experience with database integration
- Proficient scripting and automation capabilities. (e.g. Python, Bash, PHP etc..)
- Familiar with testing tools, e.g., LoadRunner, Selenium, Jmeter, SOAPUI etc.
- Experience with version control, such as SVN or Git
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools. Working experience in an Agile environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork spirit
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related degree required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in software quality assurance industry
- Fluent in English. Read, write and spoken capability are essential.
Please contact Megan Wilke if you are ready to experience new opportunities and projects.
0 1 679 3182