Technical Solutions Architect - Dublin City Centre
Daily Rate Contract
Technical Solutions Architect – 6042
Key client of mine is looking to add a Technical Solutions Architect to their team based here in Dublin City Centre on a 6-12 month contract basis.
Paying very good daily rate.
This is a critical requirement in which the client is looking to on board ASAP.
You MUST come from a strong Java related coding background.
The role will require travel to the US every 90 days for a week also.
- Owning the customer engagement from the client’s point of view. Selling the vision of the clients approach to new customers, engaging with pre-sales to carry the vision that was sold into the customer deployment, taking a customer success agenda into our solutioning phase
- Driving the requirement gathering and scoping process. Running client workshops to fully explore client requirements. Documenting requirements and ensuring they are communicated to and understood by the project delivery team
- Designing an appropriate solution to meet customer requirements. Working with the client’s product team and other Solution Architects to ensure the solution designed is appropriate, robust and scalable and is designed following their design principles.
- Preparing effort estimates with the project lead developer. Helping with resourcing and planning decisions
- Managing the interface between architecture, design and development such that solutions are clearly designed, documented and implementable
- Providing technical guidance to the development team and lead developer, ensuring the solution developed is robust, scales well and can be maintained and extended
- Overseeing the transfer of reasonability of the solution to the operations team
- Highlighting and managing technical risk and technical issues internally and externally as appropriate.
Process Improvement & Product Design
- Designing and documenting new product features based on customer feedback and observations from the field.
- Interacting with Product management to develop Product concepts, relaying those to the customer and agreeing Product release versions and associated upgrade strategies
- Seeking out opportunities to productize features to minimize bespoke solutions, thus ensuring ease of maintenance and supportability
- Driving Solution Delivery Assurance within the company to develop standard approaches to solution architect and delivery and ensuring risk mitigation strategies are developed and owned within Project teams.
What you need
- To excel in this role requires the following attributes and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both outward facing (to our customers) and inward facing (to project management, product architects and to the delivery teams in Dublin and the rest of Europe (Spain, France, Poland) and US).
- Solution Architecture experience with an understanding of mission critical enterprise technology, web and mobile technologies and telecommunications.
- Software Developer Experience with Java technologies and frameworks, Clientside HTML technologies, middleware, data analytics and with RDBMS (Oracle or MySQL) and in the delivery of product based solutions to market
- Honors degree in Software Engineering or other technical discipline
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Client will interview immediately, get in contract with Brendan on 01 6793182 or email@example.com