Senior Software Engineer – Embedded C, Python, Linux
Senior Software Engineer – Embedded C, Python, Linux –
Are there any Embedded C Engineers out there?? A really exciting client of mine with operations across the globe, established partnerships with over 20 of the world’s largest companies and 1000's of end-users from a variety of industries is currently hiring for a Senior Engineer. With brand new state of the art offices in the city centre, this role will be perfect for someone who is looking to join an IoT company on a ground breaking path.
This role is for a Senior Software Engineer within the Core Platform development team. You will be responsible for the development of new core features in user and kernel space for the platform which enables mobile operators, VARs and OEM vendors rapidly launch, scale and secure end-user enterprise mobility and IoT projects.
The ideal candidate will have extensive and deep experience in embedded C development for commercial backend systems based on Linux OS.
What you need
- 5+ years embedded C development experience
- Expert level Python scripting knowledge
- Excellent experience building real-time multithreaded applications
- Excellent knowledge of Linux embedded systems
- Strong network protocol knowledge
- Proven ability to deliver software projects from inception to production
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Perl scripting knowledge
- .NET (C#)
- Ansible development for IT automation