Senior J2EE UI Developer
Senior J2EE UI Developer – 5981
Our multinational client based in Limerick is looking for a Senior J2EE UI Developer to join their expanding team. You will be a part of innovative and dynamic R&D team. Idea candidate should have an experience in implementing and developing software within a project based environment.
- This is a front end development role with some of backened development
- Create design and functional specification documentation
- Develop Web Graphical Interfaces for applications
- Design and implement complex modules
- Progress component design through development, testing, documentation and delivery.
- Review design, functional specifications and code developed by other team members.
- Develop and review test plans and test tools
- Install and deliver developed applications to customer sites
What you need
- 4+ years of Java/J2EE,Spring Framework Core/Spring MVC/Spring Webflow
- User Experience concepts and development of Graphical Interfaces for Web applications experience
- Spring Core Framework including Spring Web Flow, Spring MVC, Spring Data
- DOM and BOM APIs, including cross-browser support
- RESTfull Web services
- Ability to create and understand UML diagrams
- Ability to create application Mock-ups
- Mobile applications (Android and/or iOS and/or Windows Mobile)
- Agile development methods, including SCRUM
- ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
- Maven and continuous integration tools such as Hudson
- Software quality processes
- Development on Linux/Unix platform
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
Contact me now at +353 21 427 3668 for an informal chat to learn more about this opportunity!
CALL Lala Gurbanova on +353 21 4273668 SEND your CV direct to email@example.com