Senior Data Quality Analyst - Daily Rate Contract x2
Senior Data Quality Analyst – Daily Rate Contract x2 – 5215
Data Quality Analyst - Daily Rate Contract - Roles x2
Excellent opportunities to work on a global data solutions team with exposure to a number of projects, 12 month daily rate contract.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop a strong understanding of the requirements of internal and external reporting including the creation of data delivery and reports inventories, data flows from source to destination and process maps around same.
- Work across all levels of the organization to understand cross-functional linkages and interdependencies communicating both upwards and horizontally.
- Ensure all data deliveries have appropriate documentation detailing data definitions, data ownership (end-to-end), quality safeguards, and a data quality assessment. Assist business units in the development and maintenance of same.
- Perform data profiling exploration on disparate data (structured and unstructured) sources
- Create scripts to validate accuracy of data loads and extracts
- Communicate clearly with many different audiences both technical and non-technical, in traditional and non-traditional ways.
- Assess and identify areas for improvement (business processes, etc.) to assist the organization in striving for best practice in data management and reporting
- Work with business stakeholders to develop value propositions underpinned by sound analytics
What you need
- Advanced SQL skills
- A motivated self-starter who can work with little supervision and in a collaborative team environment
- Passionate about data and using data to drive sound business decisions with a minimum 3 years’ work experience in a similar environment
- A proven track record in demonstrating a systematic, disciplined, analytical and customer focused approach to problem solving
- Experience with data modelling, data querying, data manipulation of large data sets
- Intermediate knowledge in Data Quality tools, SAS, BI tools or other analysis software
- Demonstrated ability to work in a changing and challenging environment with a record of producing high quality deliverables against an aggressive schedule
- An excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with people at various levels across business and IT functions
** Live Roles - Apply for immediate consideration
If you are interested in these positions please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Suzanne Brophy on +35316793182 for further information.