Senior Contract Java Developer - RESTful Web Services
Senior Contract Java Developer – RESTful Web Services – 5994
Client of mine is looking for a strong Java Enterprise Engineer who is looking to work on a payments platform which will be the main driver of their business and be the focal point of how their customers interact.
What you need
- Must be proficient in Java and all mainstream associated frameworks. (more Middleware than UI focus preferred)
- Experience with both traditional RDBMS systems and NoSQL platforms (Cassandra highly desirable)
- Experience with Spring Boot, Tomcat or Nginx in a Micro services or granular Service Oriented Architecture
- Linux/Solaris OS skills.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies and web services (particularly REST services / JSON).
- Production level experience with Messaging Frameworks and Pub/Sub models
- Experience of high-throughput, low latency technologies
- Design of fault-tolerant architectures
- Must be proficient in TDD with BDD a bonus. Must have demonstrable experience with both mocking and stubbing of all types of actors in a common list of service dependencies (messaging frameworks, datastores etc.)
Interested to hear more about this project contact me on 01 6793182 or firstname.lastname@example.org