Job title: Senior Business Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Job type: Daily rate contract
Location: Dublin North
The job and business:
Joining an Irish Success story going from strength-to-strength, you will play a pivotal role in delivering some critical large scale IT projects. Over 3000 employees working in 10 countries, the project is to support the Retail business project In line with keep project requirements.
You will liaise with all project stakeholders in order to understand business change needs, assess the impact of those changes, process analyse, capture, document & validate the requirements and assist with solution identification. In addition, they support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties by facilitating communications between the business and IT.
The two business streams are:
- Retail operations management
What you need
- 6+ years in a relevant business role with proven analytical capabilities, or a similar level of experience in a business analysis or consulting role.
- Extensive experience dealing and gathering requirements from multiple stakeholder managements.
- Understanding of Waterfall methodologies and cycles.
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as executive presentation skills
- Drive proactive communications and engagement with key stakeholders at all levels is key.
Top contract! Massive scope and this contract will keep rolling.
Call Harvina for immediate consideration. 01 6793182 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org