Security Business Development Manager
Security Business Development Manager – 6041
Our Client, in the booming cyber security world, are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join them in developing profitable security business through the positioning of their current and new security offerings. You will work directly with their clients and through their client’s sales teams.
What You Will Do:
You will get the opportunity to be part of a local and international team of trusted experts and advisors on matters of cyber and data security & information risk, compliance and best practice. You will help position and develop opportunities for the company’s portfolio of Security Solutions, including Managed Services.
You will be part of a client facing team, engaged with a number of large accounts in the Finance, Manufacturing, Telco and Government sectors. As part of this you will be expected to obtain in-depth knowledge of the customer’s security needs, building strong business relationships within the company’s offshore security teams, with their security vendors, and with other security specialists in the Irish market.
What you need
- A proven record in the provision of professional security sales or consultancy and design services
- A high level of customer-facing sales experience
- Ability to create business cases and high level financial models, (including ROI and TCO analysis), to help in the positioning, and selling of, security based solutions to the customer’s business issue.
- Excellent understanding of information risks and the current trends and developments in information security, and operational best practice.
- Strong knowledge of leading security vendors’ solutions.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary technical specialists to deliver a coherent solution where security forms a strong natural element
- Proficiency developing the security elements of bids and tenders
- Experience assisting customers in balancing security risks against business benefits and flexibility
If this sounds like a role you could be interested in, or are sitting on the fence after reading this, perhaps we could arrange a call for later today. Please get in touch at email@example.com or call directly on 01 6793182 for immediate consideration!