Oracle EBS Supply Chain Consultant
Oracle EBS Supply Chain Consultant – 5984
Our client a global leader in digital services with Location in Cork is looking for an Oracle EBS Supply Chain Consultant.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be joining a global team and working on a global projects. Ideal candidate should have strong functional and technical Oracle E-Business skills and ability to interact effectively with key business owners within supply chain group.
- You will be working with business partners in Supply Chain
- You will be working closely with Oracle Applications counterparts globally across different teams
- Working with 3rd party technical support on technical issues
- Provision of support for existing Oracle Application and resolving issues raised
- Identifying improvements and deliver quality solutions to organization
- Collaborating with other IT Teams such as Development and Business Intelligence
- Give direction and support in the delivery of solutions
What you need
- 5 years of Oracle EBS implementation or Support experience
- Delivery experience in 2 full cycle implementations at a Functional lead level
- Strong experience in Oracle Applications R12 platform focusing on Order Management, Shipping, i-Store, Purchasing, Sourcing, Inventory and Planning
- Basic knowledge of Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, General Ledger,Costing,Intercompany AGIS,iExpense
- Knowledge of data structures and SQL command language
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed functional specifications
- Experience in successfully managing application delivery projects across multiple functional areas within Supply Chain
- Experience with Business Process Improvement initiatives, identifying and driving continuous improvement initiatives, taking ownership and participating in projects which ultimately result in the achievement of global standard processes
Contact me now on or call me at +353 21 427 3668 for an informal chat to learn more about this opportunity!
CALL Lala Gurbanova on +353 21 4273668 SEND your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org