Finance System Analyst
My client, a leading global insurance company, is looking for a Finance System Analyst to join their team to provide support to system accountants to ensure that the financial system is maintained in terms of financial controls, functionality, reporting, enhancements and security in line with best practice and business requirements.
What you need
- Work closely with the Finance Business Unit
- Be a key stakeholder in the Quality assurance process, ensuring the process is successful and that the finance unit has an understanding of the change.
- Provide assistance during project.
- Perform system and interface integrity checks.
- Work with IT support (1st and 2nd level) to resolve finance system issues.
- What you need:
- Accountancy degree OR accountancy certification OR IT experience within the Finance/accounting/insurance field.
- Coda financials
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Microsoft office package
- QA OR testing tools all in the manual side desirable.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify areas to continuously improve business processes.
If you have the skills required, don’t hesitate to contact me!
Megan Wilke, Megan@stelfox.ie +353 1 679 3182