Engineering Manager - Mobile Testing Environment
Engineering Manager – Mobile Testing Environment – 5634
Stelfox Recruitment have exclusively partnered with an innovative technology company that provides mobile testing solutions to customers worldwide.
Our client have recently established a new Software Engineering centre in Dublin city centre and is now actively recruiting for an Engineering Manager to take up a “hands –on” management role, managing the tech road map of multiple projects and leading end to end product development
They are a developer platform, solving deep technology problems like setting up real device farms, providing sub-100 ms latency live streaming solutions and providing the ability to test local servers on the cloud through browsers.
With offices located in Mumbai, San Francisco and Dublin, our client serve over 1 million registered users worldwide and have over 75,000 paid customers including Amazon, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
The successful candidate will play a key role in design, development, architecture and solving complex engineering problems.
What you’ll be doing…
- Architect and design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- Setup best practices for development and champion their adoption
- Develop roadmaps for system and product growth, ensuring timely execution and quality delivery
- Work with a team of Software Engineers, Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers based in India to estimate & plan projects in an agile environment.
- Initially, you will spend the first couple of weeks working in Mumbai with the existing engineering team
- Hire, build, manage and lead a team of up to 10 software engineers for the Dublin office
- Create a clear career path for the new engineering team, performing regular performance evaluations and ongoing mentoring
What you need
- BSc. / MSc. in Computer Science or related discipline
- 8 -15 years commercial experience
- Ideally will be currently working as Lead or Principal Software Engineer / Architect role
- Still sending a high % of the day on development tasks
- Excellent experience of two of the following programming languages: C, Java, Python, Ruby, Scala
- Experience working in several domains such as (Web/Mobile /Systems /Retail/Payment gateways, etc.)
- Solid experience of building software products from scratch
- Flexible to travel