Build and Release Engineer
Build and Release Engineer – 5963
Our multinational client based in Limerick is looking for a Build and Release engineer to join their expanding team.
You will be a main person responsible for managing the deployment of all applications.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be working closely with Technical Leads, Operations and Client Services and you will be reporting to the VP of Information Technology.
- Create and enhance build environments for complex global software product development.
- Administer and support source code management tools.
- Develop, enhance and maintain automation tools to assist with software deployment.
- Work with Software Quality Assurance who tests code quality.
- Deploy our application to Integration Testing (Dev), Quality Assurance (QA), User-Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production environments.
- Manage release notes for each release.
- Review entries from developers and database administrators
What you need
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Strong understanding of SDLC and how development works.
- Experience with Subject matter expertise administering software configuration management tools.
- Experience running automated builds and deploying web-based applications into test and production environments
- Knowledge and understanding of Deployment of Windows Service applications
- Knowledge and understanding of Deployment of Web Services
- Microsoft TFS focusing on its source code management functionality experience
- Writing and modifying build scripts
- Windows operating systems
- Experience with Linux & LAMP
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
Contact me now at +353 21 427 3668 for an informal chat to learn more about this opportunity!
CALL Lala Gurbanova on +353 21 4273668 SEND your CV direct to email@example.com