Automation Testing Engineer - Contract Citywest
Automation Testing Engineer – Contract Citywest – 5971
Client of mine is looking to add a Automation Test Engineer to their team based in Citywest.
- They are looking for an automation test engineer to complement its Software team.
- The software platforms are C++ based with an Angular front end. The primary focus will be on the automated validation of our C++ backend.
- Test development will include functional, non-functional, regression and integration testing, and assisting as required in the automation of our development processes.
- They will be responsible for the preparation, setup and maintenance of testing environments.
- The candidate will have considerable breadth and depth in Python-based automation testing: test suite design/execution and reporting.
- The ideal candidate will NOT be overly reliant on existing test frameworks and is comfortable developing their own. Ideally this person will NOT be coming from a Java unit-test background.
What you need
- Msc/BSc in Computer Science
- 5 years of experience
- Python/Batch scripting expertise
- Passionate about testing and automation. This is a test not a developer role.
- Experience of working in a continuous integration agile environment
Nice To Have
The client will interview this week so please get in contact with me on 01 6793182 or firstname.lastname@example.org